Stainless Steel KN4
Buy now at our trusted retailers:
• A quiet kitchen. The fans in our hoods are designed to be extremely powerful, yet silent at the same time. At the highest setting, the decibel level gets no higher than a relaxed conversation between two people. Customers tell us this is a favorite feature of ZLINE hoods.
• Built to last. The designer series hoods come with a 3 year warranty, we stand by our craftsmanship, quality, and longevity of our hoods - guaranteed.
• Easy to clean and maintain. Our hoods are made to be durable and feature high-quality stainless steel baffles that are easily removed and dishwasher safe. No grease left behind!
Dimensions: 30 x 20 x 6 (available in multiple sizes)
Chimney (Dimension): 10.58 x 8 x 16(2x) - Cut to Custom with Crown Molding
Venting Size: 6" Outlet or 8" depending on size (Transition piece with backdraft damper to round ducting included)
Airflow (Q/L/M/H): 280/400/580/760 (CFM)
Lighting: 2 Directional Lights
Noise Level: 1.2/2.6/4.2/5.8 (Sones)
Motor: Professional 760 CFM Motor (Four speed, timer)
MountType: Wall Mounted
Speeds: 4 speeds
Control Type: Speed/Timer Panel with LCD (3 Minute AutoTimer with Delayed Shutoff)
Filters: Curved Aluminum Mesh Filters (Dishwasher Safe)
Material: 21g #430 Brushed Stainless Steel
Warranty: 3 Year Warranty (Parts only)
An Industry First: ZLINE's Lifetime Warranty Motor
BENEFITS OF EXCELLENT RANGE CIRCULATION
We recommend hoods be placed 30 to 36 inches above the cooktop. A hood's width should be equal to the range top or up to 6 inches wider, according to personal preference. There are multiple benefits to ZLINE hoods:
- Air Circulation and Air Quality: A kitchen can get extremely hot while cooking. ZLINE hoods are designed to move air away from the kitchen, clearing unwanted particulates. The right type of hood can improve the efficiency of your ventilation system and remove the odors that come naturally with cooking. With a ZLINE hood, the cooler the kitchen will feel, and the better it will smell.
- Improved real estate value. Are you looking for an upgrade to your kitchen that boosts your home’s real estate value, whether real or perceived? Many buyers find range hoods to be an indicator that sellers took their kitchen revitalization seriously.
- Better-looking and cleaner food preparation area. Have you ever tried to clean grease sticking to the surfaces around your kitchen? It can be a difficult process. With the right stainless steel vent hood, you’ll have fewer oil droplets hanging in the air.