Designer Wood KBRR
Buy now at our trusted retailers:
• A quiet kitchen. The fans in our hoods are designed to be extremely powerful yet silent at the same time. At the highest setting, the decibel level gets no higher than a relaxed conversation between two people. Our customers tell us this is one of their favorite features to ZLINE hoods.
• Professionally crafted wood. ZLINE's designer hoods are thoughtful yet bold. They are of the finest quality wood, and finished to prevent corrosion and stand the test of time. Our wood crafted hoods are built to remain beautiful for years to come.
• Built to last. The designer series hoods come with a 3 year warranty, we stand by our craftsmanship, quality and the longevity of our wooden hoods, guaranteed.
• Easy to clean and maintain. Our hoods are made to be durable and feature high quality stainless steel baffles that are easily removed and dishwasher safe. No grease left behind!
Dimensions: 30 x 19.7 x 13.25 (available in multiple sizes)
Chimney (Dimension): 13.75 x 12.67 x 24 - Cut to Custom with Crown Molding
Venting Size: 6" Outlet or 8" Outlet depending on size (Transition piece with backdraft damper to round ducting included)
Airflow (Q/L/M/H): 280/460/670/900/1200 (CFM)
Lighting: 3 Directional Lights - 20-Watt
Noise Level: 1.2/2.6/4.2/6.5 (Sones)
Motor: Professional 900 CFM Motor or 1200 CFM Dual Motor depending on size (Four speed, timer)
MountType: Wall Mounted
Speeds: 4 speeds
Control Type: Speed/Timer Panel with LCD (3 Minute AutoTimer with Delayed Shutoff)
Filters: Stainless Steel Baffle Filters (Dishwasher Safe)
Material: Solid Wood Exterior with Stainless Steel Insert, Walnut-toned Body & Chimney, Antigua (Black) Front Band
Warranty: 3 Year Warranty (Parts only)
An Industry First: ZLINE's Lifetime Warranty Motor
BENEFITS OF EXCELLENT RANGE hood CIRCULATION
We recommend hoods be placed 30 to 36 inches above the cooktop. A hood's width should be equal to the range top or up to 6 inches wider, according to personal preference. There are multiple benefits to ZLINE hoods:
- Air Circulation and Air Quality: A kitchen can get extremely hot while cooking. ZLINE hoods are designed to move air away from the kitchen, clearing unwanted particulates. The right type of hood can improve the efficiency of your ventilation system and remove the odors that come naturally with cooking. With a ZLINE hood, the cooler the kitchen will feel, and the better it will smell.
- Improved real estate value. Are you looking for an upgrade to your kitchen that boosts your home’s real estate value, whether real or perceived? Many buyers find wood range hoods to be an indicator that sellers took their kitchen revitalization seriously.
- Better-looking and cleaner food preparation area. Cleaning grease stuck to surfaces around your kitchen can be a difficult process. With the right wood vent hood, you’ll have fewer oil droplets hanging in the air.